Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Solo Mom Date...*Photo Overload*

So as a mom of two sometimes it's good to just get away. Today I decided to take some time for myself, hired our incredible sitter, and grabbed my camera. It's been pretty nice outside so I attempted a skirt but the wind tried blowing it up to my neck so I opted for jeans. I found this pretty neat park nearby that had trails, water and a cloudy day...some of my favorite things. Below are some of my favorite shots with my new camera....Enjoy!

For those of you who have no clue who I am....here ya go! Head phones in...Sam Hunt's 'Body Like a Back Road' playing in my ears....perfect day!

Now to get to the good stuff....

This shot is actually edited slightly of the sun hitting a puddle in the marshy-type area...I miss the days of going down to an area like this back home, barefoot and feeling the ick on the bottoms of our feet...








I found a trail and doesn't it look so inviting?? I decided to take this shot before I began the hike (in flip-flops no less...total southern girl thing there)....as I began the journey...I prayed I'd find no dead bodies...(too much CSI no?)















I saw this and thought it looked like a dog caught on a wire....maybe I'm weird...? haha!


 I found these three tree cloud photos to be my most favorite. The angles of the trees, against the backdrop of the clouds and sunlight...ahh, I could have stood there all day (or until the sun went down...). So peaceful!
 The photo to the left here I really liked because it just felt like there was so much story in the photo. The vines, the two trees together but dramatically separating and then trying to come together again....I love it!
This last photo is one of my most favorites of the entire day. A reminder that the days may become dark but there is always a little bit of sunlight that will always push it's way through. Either it be a person who makes your life better, a job, a hobby....whatever it may be...it's there....you just have to look for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment